[Tutorial] Making kicks with Junglist (Hydra)

Bediscussieer hier non-FL onderwerpen over produceren.
Donis
Fruity King
Fruity King

[Tutorial] Making kicks with Junglist (Hydra)

Ongelezen bericht door Donis »

ill be using Hydra for this tutorial but it will work just the same for Junglist, the knobs are all the same.
ok first off i'll do the harder bass sound for the hard trance/hard house genres

Step 1: Choose your waveforms from the list you can choose from. I picked the #20 waveform for osc 1 and the #21 waveform for osc 2.

Step 2: Turn the COARSE tuning all the way down on both oscs

Step 3: Now turn the SATURATION knob up either all the way or 75% up, the higher up the SATURATION the harder the sound will be. Adjust to your liking and try mixing it up, dont put both knobs at the same spot.

Step 4: Find the CUTOFF knob and turn it so its straight to the left, turn the RESONANCE up a little less than halfway, and then turn the ENVELOPE up to the 3rd notch (I count 0 as being the first notch)

Step 5: Turn the SUSTAIN and RELEASE down all the way on both envelopes. Then turn the DECAY on the FILTER EVELOPE up a little less than half way, then turn the DECAY up on the AMP ENVELOPE up a little more than half way.

Step 6: Turn the distortion up a little bit depending on how ruff you want the bass to sound, the more distorition = rougher.
(If you need screen shots ill post them)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the smoother bass (Still using Hydra)
Step 1: Choose your waveforms, preferably some smoother ones not ones with alot of peaks, etc. for this I chose waveform #8 for osc 1 and waveform #10 for osc 2.

Steps 2 and 3: same as above steps 2+3

Step 4: Turn the CUTOFF up just a bit under the 3rd notch , turn the RESONANCE to just under the halfway notch. Turn the SEPERATION all the way up. And turn the ENVELOPE up to the 3rd notch.

Step 5: Do the same as the others for the SUSTAIN and RELEASE, but turn the DECAY halfway up on both knobs.
Plaats reactie